Your yoghurt is sad ?
Your breakfast is depressed ?
Better than an antidepressant, more efficient than a therapy…
Add a dose of granola and Hop!
Your plate awakens and life gets crispy!
A simple granola, with no refined sugar, just a touch of maple syrup (that can also be replaced by agave syrup or honey), and it’s super crispy…
- 100g (31/2 oz) of rolled oats
- 40g (11/2 oz) of pumpkin seeds
- 40g (11/2 oz) of sunflower seeds
- 60g (2 oz) of pecans
- 40g (11/2 oz) of kasha (roasted buckwheat)
- 40g (11/2 oz) of amaranth
- 50ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) of maple syrup
- 2 pinches of fleur de sel
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined, then spread out the mixture on a baking paper sheet.
Bake in preheat oven at 150°C (300°F), stirring regularly, until the granola is toasted, for about 45 minutes.
Let cool completely before serving or storing, in an airtight jar, up to one month.
You can also add coconut chips, Goji berries or dried fruits for exemple.
And you can serve it with fresh fruits, yoghurt, milk, or just alone…
Plate: Ondée @ Bernardaud