I love this delicately flavored soup. It’s so simple and so good…
For 4 guests
- 400g (14 oz) of wild scallops
- 3 shallots
- 120ml (1/2 cup) of Noilly Prat
- 150ml (2/3 cup) of dry white wine
- 2 tsp of fish stock
- 300ml (11/4 cup) of water
- 250ml (1 cup) of liquid cream
- 2 tbsp of truffle oil
In a saucepan, sauté the finely chopped shallots.Add white wine, Noilly Prat and fish stock. Reduce by half.
Add water, bring to a boil, then add cream. When the preparation begins to boil again, add the scallops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, add truffle oil, chives and a sprig of chervil.